Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Europe Area Sister’s Meeting Broadcast 2014

Europe Area Sister’s Meeting Broadcast 2014


Just home from Bosnia in time to go to this meeting in Offenbach, about 20 minutes from our apartment.  And my last phone conversation of the day was with Sister Nelson in Macedonia who was telling me she needed to stop talking and go fix dinner for all the women in the church in Macedonia: if the one brand-new member came, that would make SIX women! And I know FIVE of them.  Awesome people: Sister Nelson, two sister missionaries, Ana and Gordana.

My personal favorites of the evening were Sister Jen Kearon, and Sister Diane Hallstrom, and, of course, Elder David Bednar.

At times I felt like the meeting was planned just to summarize and celebrate the end of our mission here.  I would LOVE to take home all the great friends I've made here: especially the awesome women!

You can listen to the meeting HERE, in your choice of languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment